Aims and Priorities
Edited by: Nasir Lotiya.
“Together we make a difference“
Following are our important aims.
(1) Connecting people of Tankaria living around the world. Provide relevant information to villagers. (Pages: News, Organisations, People).
(2) Try to support individuals looking for help/emergency help and support organisations to achieve their goals (Pages: News, Organisations).
(3) Inspire and appreciate individuals and organisations for their achievements. (Pages: News including Monthly Reports of Hospitals, Organisations, Kahan Gaye Wo Log, Motivational Stories, Shining Stars, and Poets).
(4) Progress of our beloved village and villagers.
(5) Create awareness for current issues (Pages: News, Comments, Messages).
(6) Preserve our identity and create awareness related to our roots and our great ancestors (Pages: History, Kahan Gaye Wo Log).
(7) Provide Guidance to students & professionals. (Pages: Education, Career Guidance).
(8) Provide a democratic platform to collect and share ideas (Pages: Comments, Messages).
(9) Promote good activities. To create a sense of cooperation integration.
(10) To arouse the people to work for the welfare of the community.
(11) To highlight the causes of various problems affecting the community and hinder the way
of progress and development.
(12) To abolish the differences among individuals, develop the spirit of common interest and sacrifice and also participate collectively in community programs.
(13) To create sound ground for planning and action.
(14) To develop the idea of the ability and better thinking to work for the betterment of the community.
(15) Try to maintain harmony and peace between villagers.
To fulfill our aims we should have a proper vision, mission, and set goals.
Our Vision: “Connecting People- Collecting and Sharing ideas.” Everyone has past experiences that are worth sharing.
Progress is not possible without proper communication. To reach our goal, we need to connect people and have effective communication. By connecting people, we aim to get ideas and support from the Tankarvi brothers, our elders, and professional experts of our community living all around the world.
Our Mission/Our Goals: Progress of our beloved village Tankaria and its people Tankarvis living all around the world.
An idea that is developed and put into action is more important than an idea that exists only as an idea.
Let’s unite for the progress of our beloved village. We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.
A chain is only as strong as its weakest link.
When we set a goal, we need to be as specific as possible. Knowing exactly what we want to achieve keeps us motivated until we get there. We need to think about the specific actions that need to be taken to reach our goals. We need to discuss and set the most urgent priorities. We need to know what our priorities are and how we are doing. Please share your ideas. Please feel free to post your useful comments and messages in English or Gujarati.
A goal sometimes seems so far off, and our progress often appears to be so painfully slow, but not losing hope we need to continue with our best efforts. Of course, teamwork is needed. We all have to take our part at our level at the same time we have to motivate all those Tankarvis who are really into the action. We need to continue with more precise and collective efforts to reach all our goals one by one.
Discussion (Including risk factors), planning, action, monitoring progress, feedback, and corrective actions.
Reserved funds for emergency medical treatments.
Support for the needy (Food and basic requirements to survive)
Care for the elders, those looking for help.
Cleanliness and waste management.
Roads, water supply & drainage lines.
Other infrastructures (To be Set as per priorities)
Community gathering, and promoting ideas for welfare.
Create and promote communication & discussion platforms. (Please see the below Example posted in April 2021)
(Example: Keeping an eye on the current situation in Tankaria, what measures can we take at the organised level? What immediate steps are needed? We need to think seriously about what other solutions we can make in advance and implement them.
Can we start a dedicated Covid Care Center (DCCC), Dedicated Covid Health Center (DCHC), Or Dedicated Covid Hospital (DCH) in our village? Is there any possibility we need to explore? Alhamdulillah, we have many experts in our village; only organised efforts are needed.
ટંકારીયાની હાલની પરિસ્થિતિ ધ્યાનમાં રાખીને આપણે હાલમાં ક્યા ક્યા ઉપાયો સંગઠીત લેવલે કરી શકીએ એમ છે? એ માટે તાત્કાલીક ક્યા પગલાં જરૂરી છે? બીજા ક્યા ક્યા ઉપાયો માટેની આગોતરી વ્યવસ્થા આપણે કરી શકીએ એમ છે એ બાબતે ગંભીરતાથી વિચારવાની અને તેનો અમલ કરવાની જરૂર છે.
આપણા વિસ્તારમાં ડેડિકેટેડ કોવિડ કેર સેન્ટર (ડીસીસીસી), સમર્પિત કોવિડ આરોગ્ય કેન્દ્ર (ડીસીએચસી) અથવા સમર્પિત કોવિડ હોસ્પિટલ (ડીસીએચ) શરૂ કરી શકીએ એમ છે કે કેમ જેની તમામ શક્યતાઓ આપણે તપાસવાની તાત્કાલીક જરૂરત ઉભી થઈ છે. આપણા ગામમાં દરેક કામના નિષ્ણાતો છે; આવા કામો માટે ફક્ત આપણે સંગઠીત પ્રયાસો કરવાની જરૂર છે.)
માય ટંકારીયા વેબસાઇટનો આશ્ચર્યજનક અહેવાલ
શું તમે આ માનો છો?
આ વેબસાઈટ એક મહીનામાં ૧૫૧,૩૩૮ વખત જોવામાં આવી જે પાછલા 30 દિવસ (એક મહિનામાં) કરતાં ૧૩૨ % નો વધારો દર્શાવે છે.
સત્રો (Sessions) ૭૮,૪૬૫. જે પાછલા 30 દિવસ (એક મહિનામાં) કરતાં ૧૧૨ % નો વધારો દર્શાવે છે.
સરેરાશ સત્ર અવધિ ૦૧ મી ૫૨ s. જે પાછલા 30 દિવસ (એક મહિનામાં) કરતાં ૪૦ % નો વધારો દર્શાવે છે.
હા તે સાચું છે. નીચે આપેલ લિંકનો ઉપયોગ કરી વિસ્તૃત અહેવાલ વાંચો.
તમે જાણો છો કે તે શા માટે થઈ રહ્યું છે? તે થઈ રહ્યું છે કારણ કે આપણે ગામના લોકો મુશ્કેલ સમયમાંથી પસાર થઈ રહ્યા છે એ અંગે ખુબજ ચિંતિત છીએ.
Surprising report of My Tankaria website:
Do you believe this? Page views 151,338. 132% rise vs. Previous 30 Days (In one month)
Sessions 78,465. 112% rise vs. Previous 30 Days
Avg. Session Duration 1m 52s. 40% rise vs. Previous 30 Days
Yes, that is true.
Do you know why it is happening? It is happening because we are worried about Tankarvis having difficult time.
Yes, we are attached to each other, we help each other, we help others in need, we never feel ourselves alone anywhere in the world.
Please use below link to read the report of My Tankaria website.
Hai jurm agar watan ki matti se mohabbat
ye jurm sada mere hisabon mein rahe ga
Touchy comment. Thanks Brother Soyeb Sapa.
Allah kamyabi aape avi hamari dil thi duaa chhe